Thursday, September 20, 2012

Fraulein 38, "34 pieces starter brush full set"

I have been on the search for a "not so expensive" but at the same time very good brush set for quite sometime now. I found out about the Fraulein 38 brushes on YouTube and decided to purchase them and give them a try.




The pictures give a fair idea of all the kind of brushes the pouch contains so I will go ahead and comment on the quality. The powder brushes are very soft and manage to given off an even finish when used to apply powder foundation and loose powders as well. The fan brush in my opinion is the only one that sheds a bit. This however does not bother me because I hardly use fan brushes. Overall all I think this is worth the 21 euros I paid for it because all the brushes are amazing. This is a must have for all beginners  and even professionals who do not want to spend so much on high end brushes which can cost a fortune.

No comments:

Post a Comment