Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Affordable Virgin Hair!!!

Now there is nothing I love more than finding ways to cut costs on certain "necessities". Over the last few years the virgin hair craze has continued to rise however this increase in demand does not seem to attract a reduction in the prices of these "luxury hair pieces." No matter which type one opts for, be it Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian or Russian etc, there is not much difference in the costs. The prices still remain exorbitant. As such as much as I wanted to purchase my own I was simply not ready to spend more almost 200 dollars on one bundle weighing about 3-4 oz. So the first Brazilian hair I wore was actually a gift sent from Amsterdam, Holland. Although It was shorter than I would have preferred, but one could not complain much. After all it was really lovely and the length made it look even extra natural on me so I loved it. Here are a few pictures. The hair was really short and as a first timer I did not do a good job at taking good care of it but it always looked good.



Having loved my first experience I decided to purchase my first brazilian hair, and being good at  researching, I managed to find an online shop with unbelievably affordable virgin hair, that I had ever come across. Have you ever heard of  Vimage Hair??? Well that was and still is the name of the company, and they happened to have really good prices when compared with other companies I had checked out. I got three bundles of 3oz each (14, 16 and 18 inches) for about 200 dollars. It was unbelievable. I had managed to save close to 100 dollars, thanks to this website. To add to that, shipping was free and the package arrived in less than 2 weeks. I was also impressed with their customer service. As soon as the package was shipped I received both an email and a text message informing me of the shipment.

...And the hair.....? Yes it was amazingly soft with really nice curls. I was a bit skeptical of the quality because of the price but I was really shocked to realise that this was really good Brazilian hair. So how do they afford to sell at such low prices? I have no idea. All I know is I loved this hair and have even worn it twice already. It is still in my stash of weaves and I intend to use it to make a 3/4 wig  which I can wear from time to time.
This is how it looked the first time I wore it....




....and this was the second time


s

I will definitely purchase again from this website again and use it in making a wig. I am already eyeing one of their packages , Brazilian virgin human hair 14" 16" and 18" which is going for 200 dollars. Anyone interested can use the link below:
http://www.vimagehair.com/Virgin-human-hair/body-wave/Brazilian-virgin-human-hair-14-quot-16-quot18-quot-3pcs-lot/2012080814142117273.html

No comments:

Post a Comment